Rucksack individual combat RBI-4 tactical RBI-4 can be used as a daily backpack, assault backpack, as well as in the short-term operations. It is equipped with the most advanced materials and technologies.
The main compartment of the backpack has a pillow for a hydrator. Also inside the main office are two utility pockets for which operational access is required.
The front administrative pocket opens completely, which provides convenient access to the internal organizer, where you can place many different small equipment.
The external fastening for equipment of type “MOLLE” is made by a method of laser cutting. The “MOLLE” system is located all over the backpack allowing you to place additional results on it.
Two side compression belts will reduce the volume of the backpack when not fully loaded and comfortable to fix it on the back.
The back of the backpack is made using an innovative ventilation system.
The main characteristics of tactical backpack RBI-4:
- dimensions of the main compartment – ..X..X .. cm;
- volume – liter;
- material of a backpack – from a moisture nylon 1050D;
- total number of outlets and pockets for storage and transportation of equipment – 15 pieces;
- large front branch on the “zipper”, in which the organizer has 9 pockets;
- In the upper part of the backpack there is a pocket with zipper;
- compatible with hydrate up to 3 liters;
- The mounting system of the type “MOLLE” is located on the front, on the sides of the backpack and on the shoulder straps;
- two external compression belts;
- comfortable shoulder strap system;
- ventilated back;
- adjustment of shoulder straps by volume;
- lightning “Alpha” with paracorat bowls, which is convenient to use even in gloves;
- stripe “Velcro” for fixing a name badge, flag or stripe;
- inside the main compartment there is a pocket for a hydrator.